1. RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE:
All reservations requests whether provisional or confirmed must be received in writing by e-mail or fax. Please direct details to our Reservations Department at least 45 days prior to arrival date. The contact details for Reservations are:
Tel +27 (0)11 300 8888
Fax +27 (0)11 300 8890
2. PAYMENT POLICY:
Direct bank transfer payments are preferred but all major credit cards are also accepted. All reservations made will only be guaranteed provided payment is made and monies are received in accordance with the following:
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total invoiced amount (as specified on the invoice) must be received by us within 14 days of making the reservation unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us at the time of reservation.
- Balance of payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival.
- Proof of payment must be faxed to our reservations office, with the following details: Company name; reservation name and confirmation invoice number; date of deposit; amount paid.
Account holders must be aware of the cancellation conditions as per the below:
- Bookings made 30 days or less prior to arrival, require 100%
- Special event bookings & requests (ie. 2010 World Cup) will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- All executive boardroom and function bookings require full pre-payment prior to arrival.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification thereof . If payment is not received in accordance with our payment policy above we reserve the right to cancel the booking and the guest/tour operator/agent will be advised of this by fax or e-mail.
All cancellations will be subject to the following policy:
|# days prior to arrival||Applicable cancellation fee|
|46-90||20% (non refundable deposit)|
|31-45 days||50% of total value of reservation|
|15 – 30 days||75% of total value of reservation|
|14 or fewer days||100% of total value of reservation|
No shows R 100 per personno show charge will be invoiced and charged to your credit card/company
Requests to reduce the duration of all reservations, ie. whether for accommodation, conferencing or other services, will be considered on an individual basis.
4. CONFIRMING FINAL NUMBERS: EXECUTIVE BOARDROOMS & FUNCTIONS ~TINTSWALO AT WATERFALL
Final meal numbers must be confirmed 4 days prior to arrival. Should numbers decrease after four days a discount will not be given. The full rate shall be charged for the total given 4 days prior to arrival. Should number increase, the extra guests will be charged accordingly.
5. EXTRA’S SETTLEMENT
All extra’s for any clients/guests/functions or conferences must be settled by the designated signatory on departure, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Please note that all transfers (road and air) quoted are subject to change without prior notice. Cancellation fees are also applicable for cancelled transfers but vary depending on the carrier concerned.
- All terms and conditions, accommodation rates, flight rates, venue hire rates, conference rates, gate fees (where applicable) transfer and meal rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice. However, all rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured at the rates quoted prior to implementation of any new rate structure.
- Please note that varying luggage restrictions apply for charter flights.