“As a bit of a Safari geek who has been to lodges throughout Eastern and Southern Africa, I can confidently say that this is one of the best around. The staff were absolutely superb, and the accommodation was simply stunning. The food was also to a very high standard. The game viewing was outstanding, and the guides didn’t simply rush you from one viewing to another, you actually got to spend ‘quality’ time at each viewing. Simply could not recommend this lodge enough.” - Steve
The unique aspects of the Tintswalo Safari Lodge experience can be summarised as follows:
- Tintswalo is an exclusive safari lodge under traditional grassing.
- Situated on the private Manyeleti Reserve concession, within the Greater Kruger National Park – a reserve with very low vehicle/ human density.
- Tintswalo Safari lodge is situated along a seasonal river bed among an ancient sycamore tree grove overlooking a waterhole frequented by variations of game.
- Big 5 Game with excellent quality and quantity of viewing offering clients the ultimate Safari experience.
- The 6 spacious & luxurious suites all with private decks and plunge pool are authentically decorated to recall the pioneering times of the nineteenth century African explorers
- A massive emphasis is placed on sublime service coupled with outstanding dining, offering an experience to savour forever.