Originally a Welshman, Henry Morton Stanley was the man famed for a discovery of a different kind, by finding the then ailing and lost David Livingstone. The Stanley Suite is beautifully appointed double suite with a large sleigh bed.
This luxury safari Explorer Suite includes:
- Accommodation for up to two people, on a per person sharing rate
- Full Board – all meals and house beverages
- Two Safari activities per day
- Wifi at the main lodge
- 15-minute back and shoulder massage.
The Explorer Suite facility includes:
- Views of the African bush and passing wildlife
- Private plungepool
- King or twin beds
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with clawfoot bath tub and indoor-outdoor shower
- Luxury amenities
- Tea and coffee station